Thursday 24 July 2008

homie....

Just like usual...today nothing special... woke up damn so late... WHY? i got this insomia problem i think. i cannt sleep at night until abt 5 am, then i can sleep. Actually, my eyes so tired and closed but not for my brain... my brain still workin.. sometimes i can imaginate sumthin bad or sumthin that can make me feel down or sad ( actually if thingking of him..) Moreover, i also have this back pain problem since so long ago... huaaa sometimes if my gastric come, my back pain so hurt me most.. i feel want to be bend... or maybe just need someone to crack it for me... hua....

i had been seen doctor, shinse, or other theraphist. They said, cz when i was young i have a lo of exercise things, that mostly use my muscles and joints.. such as BALLET, where i must do strecthing a lot and also swimming and badminton. And when i stopped all those things, suddenly my back seemed shock and become not usual. That is why i like to crack it my back, even only turn right or left.. When i do all strecthing things i can hear the sound so loud... like my muscles so tired.. haha but it is so scary. Shouldnt get used to be cracked....


When i saw doctor, he said, my back pain it is because my bad lifestyle. HEH? Bad habit of lifestyle? whats that? I'm not smoking, drugs, or drinking ( i drink normal only) so waht bad lifestyle he mean? he told me that i used to sleep at the nice bed, soft and bouncing bed. So? according to this doctor, its not good for me.. i must? MUST sleep on the things that flat, and not sof and no bounce at all.... huaaa it means i must sleep on the floor? or like in the old classic Chineese and Japanese drama.. that only sleep on mattreess or tatami? heh???? it remained me of OSHIN japanese drama,




and Return of Condor Heroes which played by Andy Lau. Where the Siao Ling or the Andy lao gf, sleep at the cold rock ice stone.. i think... haha




haha....somemore he said, maybe i often sleep like prawn. hahahahhaha what he means is i like to sleep a side and bend my legs. hahaha ya..i like to sleep like that. like PRAWN.. HAHA

Another day i went to Shinse.... she said taht my back bone is unnormal. left side is higher than right side... he?? sound so scary rite... haha so cannt do so much... only need to continue the theraphy.. HUAAA cheated my money loooo haha

According to my father.. might be because i have this Gastric problem taht already so serious. i rememnered when i saw this gastric doctor, she said taht lucky i go check early. my gastric or someparts of my gastric already so bad.. if i still continue my bad habit.. OH NOOOO what bad habit AGAIN?? okok.. this time, cz im dieting so much... haha ( i was fat since i was young mah... i think till nw. haha) the gastric or somepart of it will become hole and I can DIE..... HAHa So scary rite......


Now,i already usual of taht gastric problem..... haha, i already can anticipate it. haha so no worries if i hiding frm the food... haha i still eat but moderately.... only 80% full... not 100% haha like MEGURU... drama series. haha and for my back bones, i think next time i want to do this CHIROPRACTIC things.. haha to solve my back pain problem, for now, just turn right turn left, and put tiger balm or SALONPAS.. HAHA

today just at home whole day... eat left over muffin and bread taht really not nice.. YUCKYYYY in the end i throw it away... cz inside got sumthin weird... like seaweed and got nut and etc, i dunt knw.. but confirm.. not nice.



see that part that i take out frm my mouth... hahhahaha Yuccky


BUT IOVE THE MUFFINSSSS.. I was also cooked for my bro and sis.... i cook sumthin with the mango salad. haha but posting next time. hehe.....


cam-whoring with the muffins.... MUffins remained me of teh group band The Moffats... haha( hows to prounauce?) haha



Got new show.." hotaru na hikari" hehe so stupid this show and the girl inside this drama... haha




Hotaru works for a famous interior design company. It's a glamorous job but Hotaru's private life is totally the opposite of glamorous. She lives alone, and when she isn't working she's mostly lazing about her rented house in training wear. She's not interested in men. In fact, she isn't interested in anything. "I'd rather lay around than fool around," is her motto.
Her landlord is a bar owner, and one day his son, who has just separated from his wife, comes to inspect the rental property, not knowing that someone is living there. He is shocked at the mess, but not as shocked as Hotaru. He turns out to be her boss, Takano. --
Japan Times Online

ps: excited for tmr... workin with vivi and nw esther is my Shi Fu... haha

No comments: